ProArgi 9 Plus Site
ProArgi-9 Plus is a unique L-arginine Complexer designed to nourish and aid the endothelial cells that line all of the cardiovascular system to improve their ability to create nitric oxide, which is the master signaling molecule of the cardiovascular system.
ProArgi-9 Plus was formulated in collaboration with leading L-arginine researchers such as Dr. Joe Prendergast who have conducted pioneering research in the proper application of L-arginine for the support of the cardiovascular system and consequently the general body, the multi-organ system.
ProArgi-9 Plus has the ability to effectively deliver pharmaceutical grade levels of L-arginine so that the cardiovascular endothelial cells can properly produce a steady supply of nitric oxide.
ProArgi-9 Plus combines the latest technology and superior ingredients that work together to protect and enhance the cardiovascular system and overall health. The ingredients contained in ProArgi-9 Plus are listed below:
3. Folic Acid 100%, Vitamins B6 100% and Vitamin B12 100%
4. Red wine extract, Grape skin extract
6. Vitamin K2 - 25%
7. Vitamin D3 - 625%
9. Vitamin C 100% and
A unique list of ingredients all designed to help our cardiovascular system. Click here for details on the above listed ingredients in ProArgi-9 Plus.
Thursday, 27 December 2012
ProArgi 9 was concocted in a team effort with forefront larginine researchers such as Dr Joseph Prendergast, author of 'The Uncommon Doctor:Dr Joe's Rx for managing your health' and other heart specialists who have conducted ground-breaking research in the proper screening of L-Arginine in promoting cardiovascular health. These scholars have helped establish the best L-Arginine product on the market.
The noteworthy properties of nitric oxide were solidified by the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine, and since then have created a frenzy of interest in the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical fields.
The consequence of more than thirty years of research by Nobel Prize awarded Dr. Louis J. Ignarro, author of 'NO More Heart Disease', demonstrates how you can "prevent cardiovascular disease and help reverse it - without prescription drugs", by utilizing L-Arginine.
The nitric oxide derived from arginine is directly or indirectly applied in virtually every cellular chemical reaction and health condition imaginable, from the cardiovascular system to the immune system, and hormone function to nerve function. Although an exhaustive list of conceivable applications for the amino acid is not included, the following are the primary scientifically backed reasons that anyone - even healthy people - should intend adding ProArgi 9 to their health and wellness regime.
* It is 1000 times more potent than any naturally occurring antioxidant in the body. L-Arginine's antioxidant benefits support assorted body system and can protect against heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes, as well as decelerating premature aging.
* It offers wide-ranging cardiovascular support, including controlling blood pressure and plaque formation. Nitric oxide keeps arteries relaxed and pliable for normal blood pressure, preventing hypertension and angina.
* It enhances memory, peculiarly long-run memory, and may help to reverse the effects of dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
* It advance s human growth hormone (HGH) production, which has anti-aging properties.
* It enhances communication of messenger cells between nerves and the brain.
* It may help bettor immune function and fight bacterial infections.
* It may help in the handling and prevention of diabetes since many disease complications, including poor circulation and blindness, are vascular in nature. L Arginine is also set to regulate insulin secretion in the pancreas.
* It may subdue the division and proliferation of cancer cells.
* It helps with cholesterol control by minimizing serum and LDL cholesterol levels.
* It enhances male sexual performance by treating vascular erectile dysfunction (ED).
* Its anticoagulant abilities lowers coagulation and lower heart attack- and stroke risk.
* It reduces pregnancy-related hypertension, a risk factor for both the expecting mother and the unborn infant.
* It is useful in the treatment of asthma by opening pulmonary pathways for better breathing and the treatment of lung disorders.
* It relaxes hypertonic sphincter muscles, preventing and healing hemorrhoids.
* It promotes lean muscle mass and preserves bone absorption by encouraging HGH production, which also leads to a reduction in fatty tissue. Because of these properties, it may be useful in weight management and strength training.
* It can help set off cardiovascular and lung deterioration caused by tobacco use, since nitric oxide levels in smokers are less than half of those found in non-smokers.
* It helps to quicken wound healing and post surgery recovery. Research has validated it is useful in treating burn wounds and stimulates wound healing in the elderly.
* It may be useful in strengthening athletic performance due to its ability to boost exercise tolerance, its benefit to the lungs, and its effect on HGH levels which helps with building lean muscle tissue.
* It may be used to improve the function of the prostate.
* It may prevent and possibly reverse the effects of osteoporosis by positively affecting bone mass.
* It has been used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and to reduce/eliminate the occurrence of ulcers - especially stress- related - without affecting gastric acid production.
* It may improve nephritic function and slow the procession of renal disease and age-related chronic renal failure. L-Arginine`s protective effect on the kidneys may also benefit those with diabetes.
The following claims have been approved by FDA (Food and Drug Administration in the USA) and FTC (Federal Trade Commission in USA) and is related to L-arginine patent # 6,608,109.
ProArgi 9 plus contains:
L-Arginine, Citrulline, Folic acid, Vitamin B6, B12, K2, D3, Red wine extract, pommegranat concentrate, Ribose, Xylitol.